Does your job depend on your negotiating skills? One of the most critical skills in business is negotiating. Negotiating occurs in many different settings, it could be for a contract, an acquisition, or to complete a sale. It always happens between two or more parties. Do you feel you can benefit from practice? I offer a coaching package that enables you to practice, develop and improve your negotiating skills. Below is a list of the many benefits you can enjoy from Coaching. They are:
- Elevated Performance Strategies
- Work-Life Balance
- Planning – Work & Life
- Identifying BATNA’s
- Time & Stress Management
- Goal Setting
- Career Growth & Fulfillment
- Self-Confidence Growth & Discovery
- Communication Skills & Development
- Active Listening Skills & Development
- Courage Growth & Discovery
- Motivation Growth & Discovery
- Feelings of being stuck in life or your career.
- Personal Branding & Re-branding Strategies
- Networking Skills
- Mock Negotiation & Rehearsal
- Leadership Growth & Development Strategies
- Brainstorming & Visioning
- Unlocking and discovering your life’s purpose.
- Feelings of being lost inside your career or in life.
- Self-improvement Strategies
- Health & Wellness
- Emotional Intelligence Growth & Discovery
- Cultural Intelligence Growth & Discovery
You can decide how intense you’d like the setting to be in our role-playing session. Some people may want the practice a highly stressful and emotional negotiation. Then, there are others may just want to work on their skills with less intensity. If you believe practice makes perfect and you desire to be comfortable and prepared, let’s do a mock negotiation! Let’s practice your performance so that you can be very successful at “game-time”! I’d have to say, the more severe and intense tense our mock session is, the more confident and rewarding you’ll feel when it comes time for your big day.
We’ll start with a coaching session where we’d plan your research into both sides and discover your BATNA. That enables you to develop your strategies leading up to our role-playing exercise and your actual negotiation. Then we’ll meet over the phone, via Skype or in-person for your mock-negotiation. The mock session is an invitation for you to step into your greatness and strengthen your negotiating skills. I know very well how important it is to your career to get that contract or acquisition. After our mock session, we’ll meet again for an hour of coaching at a later time for a debrief coaching session. In that debrief meeting you’ll get feedback. You’ll learn what you did well and discover what you need to do as you prepare for your important day.
The sessions can span over the course of one month or more. Scheduling and contracting will be arranged during our consultation.
- The Negotiation Skills Coaching Package spans one month or more.
- All Coaching starts at USD 170.00 per month.
For a free coaching consultation, you can contact Joshua A. below.