Joshua is an ICF Certified Coach and is a Certified Facilitator of the Winslow Dynamics Profile Assessment. The Winslow Dynamics Profile Assessment measures 24 different Personality Traits. That provides an incredible opportunity to build a comprehensive Personal Development Plan that can impact your Life Coaching or Career Coaching Sessions.
The four articles below answer 4 FAQs related to the Winslow Profile Assessment:
- What is the Winslow Dynamics Profile Assessment?
- How can the Winslow Dynamics Profile benefit yourself as an individual?
- How can the Winslow Dynamics Profile have positive impacts for your team and group?
- Can the Winslow Dynamics Profile benefit your entire organization as a whole?
Winslow Research Institute Brochure, 2001Winslow Assessment Bochure - reduced
Plotnick, Joan. “Winslow Reports Predict Employee Success.” Opportunity World Magazine, July/August 2007Winslow - EffectiveLeadershipDevelopment - reduced
Sandage, Susanne M. and Winslow, Wiliam.“Effective Leadership and Development.” 2004Winslow gq-article - reduced
Penn, Nate. “Performance: How to Build the Perfect Batter.” GQ Magazine, September 2006
- If you would like to schedule a Consultation related to the Winslow Dynamics Profile Assessment, please click here.
- The Winslow Dynamics Profile Assessment is USD 130.00. It covers a pre-assessment coaching session, the assessment and a debrief coaching session.
- Please note, if you purchase a Career or Life Coaching Plan for three months, you can add the Assessment to your Coaching Plan for USD 65.00. That is a 50% discount.
- If you have any questions e-mail Joshua at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can contact Joshua at 516-297-7152.
For a free consultation, you can contact Joshua A. below.