Joshua is an ICF Credentialed Coach and is a Certified Practitioner of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)® Assessment. The MBTI® Assessment measures 16 different Personality Types. That provides an incredible opportunity to discover insights into yourself and how you interact with individuals. That knowledge can impact both your Life and your Career. The MBTI® fused into your Life Coaching, or Career Coaching Sessions is a major step in the journey towards flourishing and accomplishing all your dreams and endeavors.
The video and three articles below answer FAQs related to the Myers Briggs Type Indicator®:
- How can the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® benefit yourself as an individual?
- How can the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® have positive impacts on your team and group?
- Can the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® benefit your entire organization as a whole?
- What is the Myers Briggs Type Indicator®?
Allie’s Story https://www.mbtionline.com/#videostoriesCPP-White-Paper_Creating-Clarity-Addressing-Micsconceptions-About-the-MBTI-Assessment
Creating Clarity: Addressing Misconceptions about the MBTI®Assessment by Patrick.L.KerwinHallmark-Cards-case-study-MBTI-1
Hallmark Cards Case Study https://www.cpp.com
- If you would like to schedule a consultation related to the MBTI® Profile Assessment, please click here.
- The MBTI Career Report Package is USD 85.00. It covers a pre-assessment coaching session, the assessment and a debrief coaching session.
- Please note, if you purchase a Career or Life Coaching Plan for three months, you can add the Assessment to your Coaching Plan for USD 45.00.
- If you have any questions e-mail Joshua at email@example.com.
- You can contact Joshua at 516-297-7152.